Asst. Director - Sharyn Berg House Manager - Jonathan Cates Stage Manager - Keegan Robison
Set Desgin-Leslie Raab Set Building - David Clack
Costumes -Lorrie Harris
Lighting Design - Brian Maruschak, Wendy Mardis Lighting Operator - Medley Long III
Sound Operator -
Props Master/Mistress -Dawn Berlo
Program - Amy Haney
T-shirts/Ads/Bios-Tony Webb, Jonathan Cates
Thanks to all who came to work day! You all did a wonderful job and our set is really taking shape. If you were not able to come, role was taken and you were missed. Please see Sharyn Berg or Leslie Raab to find out what you can do to help. We will still be working on the set until it is finished. There is more painting to be done as well as lots of other things. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know where you can help! Thanks!
All cast members needs to bring a check for $15.00 for t-shirt/insurance fee.
1. Due to the cost of producing the show, all participants are asked to sell an advertisement for the program or contribute
$25.00, in addition to the normal $15.00 t-shirt and insurance cost. There is no cost to audition.
2. NO ONE may miss a final dress rehearsal or a show without prior permission from your director.
3. Check the Master Schedule Page for important dates and times - you can find that in the menu on home page.
4. All weekday rehearsals will begin at 6:30pm unless otherwise noted
5. Offscript - means your lines are memorized (but we will still prompt you)
6. Roll call list will be posted. Sign in each time you are at the theatre.
7. Sign Up List is also there for anyone else who wants to help in this production
8. Note the Set Construction Day. We will need all cast members (and whoever else can help) to build the stage set.
9. Any questions, talk to the director or assistant director.
10.Pictures from the Show will be available for sale on a CD during each performance. No videotaping is allowed.
Hello and congratulations Hobbit Cast!!
You will notice that I dropped Medley's (48) name and added Chad Hedrick. 3, 48, & 49 will be trying for Bilbo. One will not make it. That one will be Gloin. The other two will be doubled cast as Bilbo and Bofur.
For Saturday morning, I forgot to tell everyone to bring a lawn chair or something to sit on. There will not be enough chairs. The parents will be in the conference Room. The address is 2140 McGee Rd, Snellville, Ga 30078 in the Business Center. Tony Webb Hobbit Director (770) 318-1793 email@example.com
Sharyn Berg, Asst. Director 770 334 0254
1. Brea Shaffer 2. Emily Arvidson 3. Peter Nelson 4. Alex Robison 5. Akilah Arthur 6. Taylor Alexander 7. Brianna Young 8. Taylor Kulp 9. David Babulski 10. Libby Losurdo 11. Bekan Ragsdale 12. Karrah Schuster 13. Artrece Johnson 14. Briana Quezada 15. Ben Rodgers 16.LeighAnn Rodgers 17. Bill Larsen 18. Mike Young 19. Emily Sullivan 20. Michal Berg 21. Meghan Long 22. Shane Grizzard 23. Gabby Beteag 24. Rylie Sanders 25. April Killion 26. Kaylee Killion 27. Nathan Hesse 28. Samy Itskov 29. J.B. Desselle 30. Emily Elam 31. Caleigh Derreberry 32. Mike Twiggs 33. Olivia Martin 34. Shea Jones 35. Lynsey Turner 36. Melissa Bruschi 37. Emily Turner 38. Samantha Rodriquez 39. Tiana Larmond 40. Joe Stanca 41. Trevor Stanca 42. Jamarious Wicker 43. Jake Cooper 44. Beth Elam 45. Lorin Raab 46. Rebecca Twiggs 47. Eric Arvidson 48. Chad Hedrick 49. Scott Summers
BILBO ____________________________________________________________________ GANDALF 8, 27 ____________________________________________________________________ BALIN 9 ____________________________________________________________________ DWARVES 3, 48, 49 ____________________________________________________________________ DWALIN 47 KILI 28 FILI 17 OIN 05 DORI 11 NORI 13 ORI 19 GLOIN BIFUR 35 BOFUR BOMBUR 22